Sunday, January 20, 2008

Running with the pack..

One of my favoritist new things is that somedays mom takes me to Ladd School to run with a bunch of other dog walkers, sometimes there are four of five dogs.. Truman the yellow guy, Maggie the black dude, Kaylee the other yellow dudette, Gracie you know her and a bunch of others whose names I do not remember. We chase each other, I grab their tails and we run into each other, great fun.. I am the smallest dog, and sometimes they knock me over, but it is still better than hanging around the house.

The other day we found a deer leg, and we think that Gracie is hiding the deer head somewhere in the big field. Me and the other dogs keep looking for it though, the best we can come up with is some really good deer poop to roll in.

No comments: