Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I like Christmas..

Christmas is better than Thanksgiving, because on Thanksgiving you only get great leftovers for one day, but on Christmas you get them for about three days. There are so many people and so much fun.

On Christmas eve went to Erika's, lots of family were there, I was in the car, but dad came and got me. At first I was real good, but after seeing all the wrapping paper, shrimp and cheese I hit the red zone big time. He had to drag me out, it was not a good time to start stealing and jumping on people. How was I supposed to know?? Seemed like a lot of fun.

On Christmas day, it started all over again, they all came to our house, but I did better on that day.. no crate time. Maybe it has something to do with that orange thing around my neck, that seems to go bzzzz everytime I act like a puppy and jump on people and stuff. Not sure why, but everytime I forget and jump on people it makes my neck all tingly.

They all said I am getting much better, not getting into any real trouble, they also say I am growing up, whatever that means. They also say they like me more now that I behave better.

Last Saturday, dad and mom had on their Patriots Sweat Shirts, I got a Big Marrow Bone, so I knew it was Patriots time.. they are 16-0, can you believe it dad kept saying, not sure what I am supposed to be believing. They looked like they were having a good time.

New Years eve, not much going on, dad got home from the doctor's late, they keep talking about lyme disease.. not sure why that effects them so much, I get ticks all the time. When I get them mom has to wrestle with me to get them out.

No comments: