Monday, November 17, 2008

Am I being vetted for 1600 Penn. Ave.???

Guess they are getting ready to put a sign out front of 1600 Penn. Ave., help wanted nice dog, good with kids. That would be interesting now wouldn't it. To have the run of a house with 130 rooms, would prove interesting.. bet there are a lot of trash cans to raid. Big yard, roses to dig up and all kinds of dressed up people to jump on, lick and welcome. I think I would like Barack, Michelle and his kids.. they seem like nice folks, but they would probably bring in someone like Caesar(my archenemy) to make me behave better.

But on the other hand, if asked, will respectfully turn it down as like where I am, even though I have been spending a lot of time on the leash as my penchant for chasing deer has reached an all time high. The other day was gone for 45 minutes, cannot help this as it is the Saluki in me, the silent, visual hunter.

No comments: