Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sick as a dog..

if you want to know the true meaning of this, spend a couple of days with a really sick dog.. who even though is sick as a dog, searching for dead stuff to snack on. Finally on the other side of this inflammed colon thing.. it was rough for the first couple of days, as I was vomiting about every two hours.. day and night. The rice and cottage cheese was too white to eat and the probiotics made it worse.

They say the good thing about me being sick was that at least I would bang on the door to vomit outside and not just do it on the rug.. they keep saying how smart I am.

After rejecting the white rice and cottage cheese they tried all kinds of stuff, sweet potato, white turnip, rice and finally boiled chicken. When they added the chicken I started to eat again, but will not eat with the probiotics.. they try to fool a dog that is smart enough to bang on the door when he wants to vomit.. I think not. They need a good reminder once again as to who is in charge here.

No comments: