Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...

Wow!!! this is probably my least favorite holiday, no kids, no great food to beg for, I don't get this one. They keep saying how nice it was to have a day with nothing to do, nothing to do for Teddy is a bad day. We did go for a walk with the Krewe of Ladd, but other than some yard work on a very windy day it was a tad boring.

Things have quieted down for the adults, hear that Dad's nephew is doing better and he seems better. Mom has gotten back into her groove, and has not been doing as much running around.

I still get distracted occasionally by the deer, but they said I have been pretty good lately. They have a new b..ch though, when they take me out in the rain, at night or in bad weather to relieve myself they say I take too long and spend too much time sniffing around. Just when I thought I had them trained, they are getting confused. Guess they are confusing this goodness thing with weakness thing. I will have to show them, once again, who is in charge here.

No comments: