Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Workin in the Garden...

We have been working in the garden, and I have been a big help. Mom does not want to tie me up, so she would prefer to look for me when I get distracted by the neighbor Gil, local cats and deer. Today when they tied me up, I took off and broke my collar. Quite a conundrum.

They are building something called raised beds, and I have been helping by biting at wheelbarrow tires, eating some dirt, grabbing the blue tarp and stealing stuff they are using. Yesterday I stole the twine twice and ran away with it. It is great fun to help them and cannot understand why they keep saying, "Teddy knock it off"...

The weather was real hot for a couple of days and I drooled a lot, but it has gotten cool again and this is much better for a long haired dog. The adults do not complain as much when the weather is cooler, there is nothing more aggravating than adults whining.

No comments: