Sunday, December 23, 2007

All Betta...

Well today is exactly 11 days from my life changing surgery, recuperation went well.. still jumped and ran around, they tried to keep my quiet, but failed miserably. I still want to hump stuff. Still sleep in the bedroom with the folks, which I really like, 'cause after Dad gets up in crawl in bed with Mom.

Yesterday, Dad was at work and Mom had to take a shower, I could not settle down and kept stealing things so she put me in my crate. When I was in there the oil burner went on and I nearly peed myself, started howling.. mom ran over and let me out. Did not like that.

It is Sunday, that means a new marrow bone for the Pats game..I don't mind football.

There is a new thing around my neck and if I hit the "red zone" and cannot calm down, then I feel a tingly thing around my neck. Not sure what all this is about, but I usually comply and get cookies, they pet me and tell me what a good dog I am. Mom and Dad say I am doing better and behaving better. Christmas is coming, not sure what that is all about, but so far sure smells good..

No comments: