Monday, December 3, 2007

Free at last or minimal cage time..

Good news, I no longer have to spend time in the cage at night. Mom and dad let me sleep on my bed in their room... so much better, cause I can get up and lick them after they get up to go to the bathroom. I also can keep my eye on them.. the cage is still here, though in case I hit the red zone when company comes.

Been a weird couple of days, little snow on Saturday and last night when dad and I went out to pee, there was some on the ground.. this is different, they think I am weird, because they say I am the only dog they have ever owned who looks to the sky.

I do not understand why they put a bird feeder out, another distraction for, now when I go out get to chase the birds.. what are birds good for any ways. I also spend a lot of time looking out the window to watch the squirrels.

The other night I went to Jimmy and Jean's house for dinner, spent some time with their shepard Commanche. Tried to hump him in the house, but when I got outside he kinda boxed me in and beat me up.. did not learn my lesson though, kept trying to mount him when we were inside. Mom and dad said it was the best I ever behaved while visiting, goody, goody maybe now I can come in when they go visiting.. not that I mind sleeping in the car.

They are starting to talk about me getting neutered, guess I have an appointment next week sometime, not sure what it is, but do not like the way it sounds.

No comments: