Friday, November 23, 2007

Food Holidays and chewing the Bose Headphones...

First of all I now weigh 40.3 pounds, they say I am getting very tall, lean and strong.. I look great.

Yesterday was my favoritist holiday so far, got to go for a very long walk in the morning.. then they bribed me with dog food filled marrow bones and then I got a bunch of turkey leftovers. So far this is better than I could have ever imagined. The only problem was when we went for a walk I rolled in something very dead and got very stinky, and when I got home had to be given a bath outside.. which I hate and yelled like a banshee.. thank goodness it was 67 degrees.

I got in a lot of trouble the other day I was chewing on a wire, how did I know this wire connected to the Bose headphones... there was a lot of yelling and screaming about this one.

Dad and I just came in from throwing the ball, time for a snooze.. can raise hell later.

No comments: