Thursday, February 28, 2008

Everything is back to normal...

After being abandoned in the Animal Detention Center, aka the kennel and then both my adults getting sick things are finally back to normal. The kids were here last week overnight and one time Devon was having a hissy fit on floor, that was great fun, how was I supposed to know not to bite her hair. They said I made things worse, but I don't believe them. Somedays I am the scapegoat for just about everything, stealing those little plastic caps around the toilet, stealing dirty underwear or taking stuff out of the garbage.. I can't be all that bad, I am just having fun.

Mom has taken me out with the pack once again and I am doing better as they are getting smaller, or I am getting bigger, not sure. They still try to knock me over, but I am holding my own.

I weigh 55.4 pounds now at just over 8 months old.. I think I am pretty much full grown, they say I am going to fill out, but I don't want to.

No comments: