Monday, February 18, 2008

Political Endorsement

If you want to know who to vote for you will not find it here. I am refusing to support any of the candidates as they are not addressing the real issues: testicular implants, testerone shots, being allowed to eat human food on a regular basis, unlimited walking privileges, humping of stuffed animals and in general doing what I want. When they start addressing the important things then I will tell you who you should vote for.

On the other hand the humans are feeling better, and today is another rainy stormy day. Yesterday dad took me for an hour walk in the woods, and this is the first time this has happened in a while. Hope he continues to feel better as I really miss our time in the woods.

This rain is driving me crazy, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.. oh never mind, you already know about this.

No comments: