Thursday, June 12, 2008

So much going on..

Where do I begin.. lots going on. Let's see about a week ago Mom got sick, she had some kinda reaction to biotics.. she got all itchy and stuff, and went to the hospital for the morning. Then Gracey hurt her leg, we were playing while we were walking one day and she hurt her leg. Guess it is not too good, now Gracie has to go to the hospital for an operation.. and to top it all off she has lyme disease. And then the heat came, and the heat was bad.. I went out for a couple of minutes, but wanted to go right back in the house. I slept a lot during the day, and really rose hell for a couple of hours in the evening. I prefer air conditioning.

One good thing about the heat, was I discovered I like the hose and stick my head under it when the parents are watering and then run around like a nut. This is huge, for me and now everyone thinks I am normal.

I am coming up on a year old, and have been rather pensive later.. stay tuned for more idle rhetoric in the life of a pound puppy.. lots to think about as I enter my second year of life.

No comments: