Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Moth Hunter...

Have discovered so much this spring, but my new fave, except for bunnies, squirrels and chipmunks, is moths and bugs. At night when dad and I go out to do out to do our business for the last time, I always chase these little buggers and when I get one it is like a late night light snack.

Things have been good, Sunday nite we went to Jean and Jimmy's house and got to play with Commanche. Then Peter and Claudia came over with Darby. Darby is a burmese mountain dog, not that I care but she is a beauty. Although she was not as rough as Commanche, she was very cool. We played real hard and I got to lick some new people.

I slept most of the day on Monday, this seems to happen after Commanche and I spend time together.. other than that life is pretty good.

No comments: