Monday, June 30, 2008

Still not feeling very mature..

Not sure about this one year old thing yet, even though they say I am no longer a puppy still feel like one. Still enjoy stealing dirty stinky laundry and dragging it around, going into the bathroom garbage and stealing Q-tips and used kleenex then tearing it up, humping the dog bed and trying to steal stuff from Andre's room.

A really big issue is my licking, some say it is anxiety.. not sure what it is right now.. but apparently as much as I like it, it drives adults nuts. Last weekend when Dad and Andre went camping with the boy scouts mom's friend Catherine came down from Maine. She did not like my licking so she wore a mouse trap all weekend, not sure why she does not like it, but I went in the other room and took a long nap.

Another thing I do not like is the heat, many times when the folks are outside, I prefer to stay inside and just lay around.. as much as I like the bunnies, rabbits and squirrels..being cool has a higher value.

No comments: