Monday, October 20, 2008

DNA...

not sure what this means, but mom & dad ordered a DNA kit in the mail.. they are going to figure out what kind of dog my dad was, hopefully. They think he was an australian shepard or something like that, because I "herd" a lot. They also think I focus too much on something, like a squirrel or rabbit.. they keep yelling at me to break my concentration. Sometimes I hear, but mostly I do not.

Got cold fast, love this time of year.. cool & dry. Last week I hurt my paw while chasing something in the woods, they tried to keep me quiet, yea good luck with that. They try to keep me quiet, I would much rather have a sore paw than just lay around.

Mom just got done reading "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle", she thinks I am a Sawtelle dog, because I am soo smart. She wants to take a picture of me and send it into Oprah.. good luck with that too. I do not like to pose for pictures, like to sniff the camera instead.

No comments: