Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sometimes I feel like a motherless puppy..

mom went to Maine with her boat, and I am left here almost alone with dad. Not too bad, he did get me out, bad knees and all, for a couple of good walks.. but when mom is gone I spend a lot of time sleeping in their bedroom on the floor by her side of the bed.

Yesterday he even took me to a Rugby game between Newport Rugby Team and an Irish Team.. wow!! there were a ton of people there and many other dogs.. I was on the leash, bummer. Got to meet Peter the Nephew, complete with his helmet. He seemed fine to me, not sure what all the fuss was about. Peter is a big man, with a nice, quiet voice.. also met the future in laws as well. Derek and Jen were there also, I do not think that Jen gets this dog pet thing yet, but I am working on her. I wanted to go with everybody for beers afterward, but noooo we had to come home and do nothing. Beers with the boys would have been great fun.

Things will be back to normal today, that is how I like it.. change is not a good thing for this puppy.

1 comment:

Doug (aka Doogan) said...

Your just going to have to chew a hole in that boat, Tedy B, you know your dad is useless without the girl he loves. Who is going to rub those knees into shape so you can walk for miles like times before.