Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Uh, Oh a new book.. worse than Cesar Milan..

Mom and dad have been having pretty continuous discussions about my biting and jumping, with a whole lot of yelling mixed in lately. Been spending some serious cage time alone also. Today they brought home a book about raising puppies the Monks of the New Skete way. Not sure how I feel about this, I should have at least been consulted.

They are doing some new stuff I do not like, when I bite they stick their finger down my throat and sometime grab my snout... do not like either of these things. No more tug of war stuff, either.. they said some crap about how that validates my biting. Anyways have to give them credit for trying, not sure I want to stop the biting stuff though.. will have to give this some serious thought. They have not figured out a way to stop me from stealing their shoes yet... I really like Dad's fluffy leather slippers..

I also turned 5 months yesterday, happy birthday to me..

No comments: