Monday, May 26, 2008

The Chipmunks made me do it...

we were having a nice Memorial Day, Andre was here, mom and dad were working on the new deck...they were just about done for the day and dad came in to close his eyes for a minute.. then it happened, that chipmunk came out when I was in and I got crazy. I put my paw through the screen.. boy did they yell. All I heard was blah, blah, blah again.

Other than that Memorial Day was a good holiday, Andre was here for the weekend..the only bad thing was they left me behind on Sunday when they went to a cookout, not sure why I could not go, but they left me behind for 7 hours and I didn't get into trouble.

Mom is doing less running around as Pop is now home from the nursing home, so she can do more of what she wants to do. That is good because we have more we time.

No comments: