Wednesday, September 3, 2008

69 Pounds of pure love...

Went to the Doctor yesterday with mom.. yep, 69 lbs. guess I am full grown, people say I am a pretty solid dog.. not too fat, lots of muscle. The waiting room was cool, there were kitties in portable jails.. good enough for them. They were quite grouchy when I went up to sniff them, some stuck their greasy little paws out. I had to do the obligatory pee on the wall on the way in.

When I got in, they gave me a shot. And then they cut my nails, last time I did this I wailed and howled.. no more though, all growed up, just let them do it. Felt groggy from the new medicine last night, but today full of pee and vinegar.

Things have slowed down a bit, Andre is back at school and no one to play with right now. Still spending a lot of time with mom, and this is cool. Had some family stop by for Labor Day, and everyone gave me praise as I did not jump too much, but it is too much to ask to stop slobbering all over every one.. it is what I do.

No comments: