Saturday, September 13, 2008

Phew what a week...

On Monday there was quite a conundrum around here, Dad was not feeling well and went to the hospital with Mom and Andre... Mom and Andre came back late, dad did not. This was followed by 3 days of lots of car time while mom was in a big building, she would come out and walk me and bring me treats.. but I got them back as I chewed any paper I could find.

Mom says I am not a city dog, even though there are lot of places to pee on.. telephone poles, fire hydrants and trees.. one would think that my bladder was the size of a large balloon.. but I kept trying. Mom was also concerned, because when were walking on a street named Hope I tried to run across and see another dog. Traffic, what do I know about traffic, here on the cul de sac on a busy day there might be 6 cars total going by.

Things are back to normal once again, not sure I will let the complacency continue as it is time to shake things up again. There are deer, squirrels and bunny rabbits to chase.. there are neighbours to greet and jump on.. there are people to lick and so much to do it is only a matter of time...

No comments: