Thursday, September 18, 2008

Games we play..

nice thing about being a puppy/dog is all the games we get to play, here are a few of my faves:

When the adults are trying to watch the news or something on TV, go in the bedroom and walk out with a shoe or with a moutful of Q-Tips, do not chew the shoe or Q-Tip just get their attention.

When mowing the grass chase the lawn mower and bite at the wheel, even though they yell at me not to do it, continue and then get put inside and run from window to window while they mow.

When cleaning anything the van, car or whatever grab the roll of paper towels and run into the woods with it trailing behind me.

Whenever they pick up a throw, blanket, dog bed this means tugg of war for me, usually I get yelled at.

Another favorite is when they are watching TV, hump the dog bed furiously, this makes them crazy.

Whenever they dig a hole for a new plant, always help.. I can dig faster than they can anyways.

Chew anypiece of paper I can find into a lot of little pieces, then when they tell me to drop it, don't do it and ignore them.. this makes them really crazy.

Whenever they have the hose out, this is my fave and I suspect my folks as well, chase the water and run at the hose.. bark like crazy, get wet run around the shed and yard and then do it again.. difficult to describe, but it is a very crazy time. If we can ever figure out how to put a video on this blog will attract thousands of new viewers..

Lay infront of my bowl after supper, stare at the bowl then stare at the folks then stare at the bowl stare at the folks, and then they give me leftovers.. this is my favorite, and they usually laugh.

There are so many games, but my brain is getting tired.

No comments: