Monday, September 8, 2008

It's football time..

It is that time of the year again, dad wakes up on a Sunday AM and then asks mom what are we doin for the game, and then the really big question..."What are we doing with Teddy"??..

Yesterday it started, we(meaning me too) went to Uncle Bob and Ivette's, the Pats won, Brady is hurt(whoever Brady is??). I did my obligatory licking and mouthing of everyone, and they said I did good. Even though when they were not paying attention I grabbed Ivette's good slipper and chewed it a bit,left a Teddy mark.. it was a good day.

The other day got the folks laughing, they were taking down the pop-up before the Hurricane was coming.. they wiped it down with some really smelly stuff. I grabbed the roll of papertowels and ran into the woods, there must've been 50 feet of paper towels behind me.. mom almost peed herself. They laughed.. they keep saying I am the dog with the most personality they have ever seen.

No comments: