Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Behaving Better...

Not sure if I am starting to get all growed up or not, but lately been getting a lot of praise that I am acting better.. most of the time. When Devon came over on Mother's day, I did not even make her cry of knock her over. Instead I let her beat me up, as much as a 3 year old can beat me up. Yesterday when we went to get Mom's oil change, I was very good in the waiting room and did not jump or do anything stupid, except for that guy with hair on his face.. I growled quietly. Never saw anything like that before.

I am really liking this summer stuff, so many birdies, mice, bunnies and squirrels.. get to spend more and more time outside with the folks. They are building a new deck, and I help sometimes by taking tools and moving them.

Not sure if this is a silly phase I am going through, but being good is ok, but I am missing "Teddy you are a pain in the ass", or "Teddy knock it off".. have to think about his more before I decide if I am getting growed up or not.

No comments: