Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sitemeter...

My webmaster and I decided to see if all those folks who say they read this blog are really lying or telling the truth. So we decided to install a sitemaster, yesterday 13 of you wonderful folks visited this site, so you ain't lying. Guess there is an audience for crazy dogs. Was not inspired to blog, but now my webmaster says we have to keep the customers satisfied.

The reason that I have not wanted to blog, is that there is not a lot to blog about as everyone has been real busy; mom with Pop, dad with building the new deck and Andre with school. My life has become pretty mundane, with the exception of going for walks and going for swims. I have discover rabbits, they are better than squirrels as they do not do trees, but they are about as fast or I am slow.

They have pretty much Tedy proofed the house, except for last night I scared the crap out of dad. I stole a used razor from the garbage in the bathroom. When dad saw it he went ape crap, as he could not find the razor part of the razor. He started to whine about: "What next Tedy?", "Holy crap how much is this going to cost?" Anyways they did not know that I hid the metal razor part in my bed, and when they found out I got yelled at big time. Not that it matters, because will probably do something like this again. They keep saying Tedy you are getting too old for this stuff, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah...

Anyways thanks for listening you lucky 13, you have inspired me to get my webmaster off of his butt and keep posting.

No comments: