Sunday, May 18, 2008

Chipmunks and rabbits..

where have they been all my life?? Really liking this spring stuff, do not remember these critters from last year.. but then again last year my major focus was to bite people's toes. After dad gets up in the morning I hop up on the bed and look out the window.. mom says I quiver when I see a rabbit or a chipmunk. Not sure what I do, but I feel all crazy inside. Mom keeps asking, "Tedy what are you going to do if you catch it??" but all I hear is blah, blah, blah...

Have had the opportunity to chase a couple of these little four legged buggers, but have never caught one yet, but keeping the hope alive by continuing to try. Last night auntie B and Gracie came over for a while and all I did was aggravate Gracie, the normal stuff biting her back legs and trying to hump her. She and I played a lot, but dad was getting aggravated because of all of the growling, barking and jumping around stuff. What do they expect for us to do, lay nice and just be quiet, doubt that.

Spring is nice, so many critters so little time.. they say summer is just as good.

No comments: