Thursday, May 1, 2008

Life goes on, sometimes it is more exciting than others.

Not much going on around here, Mom has been spending a lot of time with her mom figuring out what is best for "Pop" as he is pretty sick. So we have been doing less other stuff, so I figured I would raise hell as they are not paying enough attention to me. There are only so many mousetraps, and there are more garbage cans than mousetraps.. also cannot put a mousetrap on paper towels, and then there is the dirty laundry. Bored puppy minds are the devil's workplace.

Have come to the conclusion that Andre is my fave, when he comes over we get to wrestle and have a lot of fun. He plays games and makes me crazy, so much so that mom and dad make me go lay down. Sometimes when I play really hard, I have a harder time stopping and they get really mad at me.

Lots of wildlife lately; new birds, some deer and a whole bunch of stuff living in the grass.. bunny rabbits and chipmunks make me shudder with excitement. They also make me have temporary insanity as I completely do not pay attention to what they say or want me to do. Mom keeps saying "Teddy you are getting to old to be behaving this way".

This is not the greatest entry, hopefully the next time I can provide more exciting stuff..

No comments: