Monday, March 3, 2008

Chasing the sun..

Haven't seen spring yet, but they say I'll like it. There are a lot more birdies around and their singing sounds like adult whistling. The other day when I was on the bed, with mom looking out the window I saw a big kittie with a white stripe walking through the yard.. I almost went out the window, and got in trouble again.

Dad says it is getting darker out late and earlier out light, all I know is there is more daytime, not that it matters because I see in the dark pretty good. Winter was OK, but I do not like the icy snow, really like the soft snow and snow piles. The icy snow makes my back legs hurt.

Now that there is more daylight there is more sun coming in through the skylights, I keep trying to catch them. Mom thinks I am nuts and laughs at me. Then she takes out the flashlight and I chase the light on the floor.

Sad news one of my favorite adults, Rachel, mother died. I did not know her, but if she was 1/2 as nice as Rachel she would have been a great woman. I don't understand all this emotion stuff, but when I see Rae I will cheer her up or at least give her a big lick.

No comments: