Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A failure to communicate...

The humans just don't understand that I do not understand everything they say, so I thought a lexicon would be heldful to all humans general..

When they say Teddy hurry up and go.... I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When they say Teddy stop humping the stuffed animal.. I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When they say Teddy get off of the bed.. I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When they say Teddy knock off the biting..I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When they say Teddy stop stealing clothes.. I hear, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When they say Teddy stop taking stuff out of the bathroom garbage.. I hear, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah....
When they say Teddy stop walking back and forth and going tap, tap, tap, tap... I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..
When they say Teddy stop jumping at the window to get to the squirrels.. I hear squirrels, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah..
When they say Teddy stop digging in the yard.. I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When they say Teddy get your head out of the garbage.. I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...
When I hear Teddy let go of the comforter... I hear blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

I hope this helps all the dumb humans, I do understand no and a bunch of other stuff, but what that is is my secret and maybe someday I will tell you, in the meantime it is all blah, blah, blah, blah, blah to me.

1 comment:

Roadfood & Eateries said...

Wonder if you understand the word treats?....Tedi
Even our dumb cat understands that word.....animal lingo, I believe.