Thursday, March 20, 2008

Uncle Jimmy was in town....

got to meet my new fave uncle last Sunday, he is a pretty cool dude who understands us four legged type. He spend some quality time with Andre, Devin and I. It was a good day got to see the rest of the family..and I did not even have to go to the van... I almost hit the red zone a couple of times, but overall mom and dad said I was a good puppy. Jimmy took me for a walk with Andre and Devin, and guess what I had to go. A lady came out yelling and all upset, Jimmy said he would come back and pick it up.. but for some reason we came back a different way.

Uncle Ev and Laurie came by with their dog, "LE", and I kept trying to hump that pretty little thing, not very successful.. but I really do not know what I am doing. I don't even know why I do it.

Lots of rain again, tap.. tap... tap... tap... go from window to sliding door. Not able to get enought exercise, so have to spend some time in bed.. I am so bored on rainy days. How come squirrels and birds do not have to stay in on rainy days??

No comments: