Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rolling in really stinky stuff...

not sure why I do this, mom thinks it is the wolf in me, but the other day after the rain I rolled in something stinky and yucky ( looked like it & smelt like it).. anyways they had to wash me off and leave me on the deck to dry...I howled like a banshee..

Spent some crate time yesterday, dad was working and mom went to Rae's mom's service, did not like that one bit.. but when Aunt B and mom came back we went for a long walk in the heavy rain.. makes no difference to me, but I do not like baths.

Last night everyone slept later than usual, I ate mom's new top and swallowed a couple of buttons.. what am I supposed to do if I am bored!! I got yelled at big time. They say it will now be later out light.. guess that is good.

The adults have been starting to do some spring cleaning, for some reason I hit the red zone when they rake and I attack that rake. They took out the blue leaf tarp and I hit the red zone really bad.. for some reason that blue tarp to me is like a red cape to a bull. Initially they laugh, but then they wind up getting real mad and I get put on the long leash.. .that is ok I still bark at them.

No comments: