Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter...

that is the most boring holiday so far, no kids!!! Saturday night we went out and stopped by Erika's house, I had to wait in the van. The adults came out about two hours later with green and blue stuff on their fingers.. I could smell Andre and Devon. They were talking about how successful it was because no one spilled the colors.. not sure what any of this means. All I know is that I was not included, and if they wanted something spilled I could have helped.

Easter Sunday everyone was mellow and slow, except me. We spend most of the day in the yard and cut down some small trees and did some raking. I helped carry the the tree limbs into the woods, the adults said I was a big help, and to the truck. Really hit the red zone when I see the big blue leave tarp, it makes me absolutely crazy I attack the dickens out of it, and sometimes I get a free ride.. Also get pretty crazy when the rake comes out, I attack it and bark like crazy. It was a good weekend even though the kids did not come by and there was no one small to play with.

No comments: