Thursday, March 13, 2008

It is my choice where I go..

Lately the adults have been laughing at me and sometimes getting impatient when I go into the woods to take care of business, I choose not to use the same boring porcelain commode that adults use.. as I like variety. When I go out I sniff, and sniff, and sniff, and sniff and then I walk around in a circle until I find a perfect spot.. then it happens. Sorry if you adults get bored with this, but I doubt if I will change.. blame it on the wolf in me.

I have a relative in New York and he also has a website, the author is pretty bright.. http://imaginaryconversations.com/sulfur/?p=447 , Bumblebee sounds like a gas and someone I would like to hang with. The website can pretty boring for some of you, as it is not only about dogs, but also about decadent youth in the big apple.

No comments: