Thursday, April 24, 2008

Commanche and a Bath..

Commanche and his parents came over Saturday nite, great time, great smells(they were having filet mignon). We spent the whole time wrestling and trying to do the do.. not sure why they say that German Sheperds are so bad, Commanche is pretty cool. I was real tired on Sunday.

Wednesday mom took me for a walk to Goddard Park, we went down to the beach and I saw this beautiful Russian Wolfhound.. went absolutely crazy, knocked mom down.. ran in the water got covered with sand. We had to leave.

When we got home I was filled with sand and salt, dad had gotten home from work and they wanted to give me a bath. Tied me to a tree, and started this idiotic human procedure.. not sure why but I went crazy. Did you ever see those crazy dogs on Dog Whisperer, well that be me during bath time. Anyways after a really big too do, and a whole lot of howling they gave me a bath. They wouldn't even let me roll in the dirt afterwards.

I got them back later though, when they fell asleep I ate one of mom's mousetrapless flip flops.. payback is a.....

No comments: