Friday, April 25, 2008

Duck Au Trois...

The other day when we were driving down Hog Hill Road ( not kidding about the name). I was looking out the window and in the middle of the road were three ducks, two males and one lady duck. One of the male ducks was doing the "do" while the other male watched.. mom and dad broke into a resounding chorus of "Why Don't We Do it in the Road". Not sure about the singing stuff, but it was good to see others from my kingdom are as obsessed about this stuff as am I.

I have been in deep doo doo the past couple of days, been kinda nutty started with the bath. Yesterday when we went out to get the paper and pee, I took off after a bunny rabbit.. did not come back for a while, that did not go over very well. Last night when we were visiting neighbors, I took off to go see Gil after mom told me not to. Then I chased Tom's car up the street. Dad says it reminds me of a book he used to read to Andre, "Alexander and the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day".. except this phase is lasting about a month.

Not sure why I do it, but the humans are P'Oed about my behavior, not sure what this is about, but this time of year makes me crazier than usual.

No comments: