Wednesday, April 2, 2008

59.4 Pounds of love...

went to the Doctor to get weighed, and am getting to be a big dude. They are going to start giving me heartworm pills, yuk.. guess that is the price you pay when you get this house.. you should see my guns.

Not much going on, the rain and northwind stopped, not that I minded, but the humans whined a whole bunch. I am beginning to like the water, and when I get wet then I get crazy and run around in circles after I come out. I do not like to swim, but I go in the water up to my butt and then stick my head in. Mom tells me to swim, but I like things just the way they are. I do things when I want to.. not when adults tell me to.

Haven't seen Andre or Devon and a while, like to be around people more my size. Now that I think of it, haven't seen auntie B or Gracie lately either. Well these things seem to change, and sure will see them soon.

Pop is in the hospital and I have spent a lot of time in the car waiting for mom and Gram.. I don't know what they are talking about, but it sounds like he is pretty sick. Hope he gets better, even though he is not all that much fun.. he is a pretty good dude.

No comments: