Thursday, April 17, 2008

Micetraps..

The humans say I have gone over the edge, with the taking the garbage out of the bathroom and stealing laundry from them. The other night I took one of mom's undergarments, and chewed on it a little bit.. wow you should have seen that reaction.. it was so easy to chew and smelled sooooo good. This along with stealing the stuffed animals of the grandkids, they have put their paws down. They went out and bought Micetraps.. and now there are these elements of torture ( I may call the DCLU) in the closets near the shoes, in the garbage cans and in the holes in the yard. They may have won this battle, but the war rages.. doggies rule.

Been a good week Andre has been over a lot, I really love Andre. He wrestles with me, takes me out to play ball when the adults get tired. I bark at him and have to go to bed a lot, but he is a blast and I like school vacation better than most holidays. And no rain for about 4 days now, everyone is happy.

No comments: