Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kennel Cough...

guess you can blame Gracie for this one, woke up the other morning with this weird sounding cough. The parents were whining about how it would cost another $80.00, but mom got on the phone and coerced the Vet to just leave a prescription.. all that cost was $3.00, we are all dancing in the streets about that one. I had wanted to go the Vet's as I had to renew the spot where I peed on the wall. I am supposed to be more quiet than usual, yea right..

Still spending some time in the car, as Pop was moved to a rehabilitation facility.. guess that is good for him, dogs are allowed, but am willing to bet that I don't get to go. Yesterday they left me alone in the house for what they said was 1 hour, not sure how these humans keep time. Anyways passed the test, hate that damned cage.

Like this spring stuff, spending more and more time outside.. so many smells and so much stuff going on.. having a great time when they are raking and doing spring clean up. Love the rake and blue tarp, that makes me crazy.

No comments: