Saturday, April 5, 2008

Phat Wips...

technically I don't have wips, yesterday after we picked up Andre in Mom's car they were driving and all of a sudden they noticed my wips were all swollen, my eye was almost closed. Mom called the vet, and we all went 85 miles an hour to get to the vets. When I got there peed on the wall to let everyone know I was there..

They gave me a couple of shots, and sent me home. The Vet thinks it might be a spider bite, that makes mom feel all warm and fuzzy. Mom thought I looked like a Shar Pei, Dad thought I looked like a bloodhound.. Andre thought I had golf balls in my mouth. Now I have to take benedryl for a couple of days.

Of course we got the obligatory whine about the $80.00 bill, for five minutes of the vets time and $3.00 worth of medicine.. don't they realize that I am worth it.

Won't see Aunt B for about a week, Gracie got Kennel Cough and cannot hang out for that much time.. hope she gets better soon, as Gracie is my best friend.

Pop is still in the hospital, heard he is feeling a little better.. so some good news here.. Gram is really tired as she spends a lot of time with him.

Got some real good news yesterday, dad came back from the Doctor's and said there is nothing wrong with his legs.. they are just old and beat up, so he can walk with me again.. goody, goody, goody!!!

No comments: