Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Playing the Crowd or Going to the Vet

Today I went with mom to the Vets, dad stayed home and swore at the bathroom that he was fixing. She did not tell me where I was going, when I got there I was playing the crowd, charming all of the fans with some of my antics. Then they came to get me, it was ok at first, but when the doc checked my back legs, I howled like the coyotes in the woods.. not that it hurt all that much, but I love to get inside of human's heads. They gave me a couple of shots and that didn't hurt much, they said I might be sleepy for the rest of the day. I also weigh 24.4 pounds, put on 7 pounds in a month.

Don't care what they said, I felt fine and rose hell the rest of the day. Auntie B came over for supper, with her dog Gracie.. don't get Gracie, all she does is pace back and forth and does not want to play any of my fun games. But Auntie B. did and I got all crazy, so crazy I peed in the hallway.. there is something about Auntie B. last week I pooped in her bedroom, today when playing I peed. The humans are still trying to train me, but they still have not figured out the conspiracy... if and when they do it will be too late.

No comments: